We want to point out that there are reasons to introduce advanced computational systems to master the growing complexity of the modern quantitative finance. We will present new ways for valuing sophisticated deal types and manage risk in time.
And we want to point out that each single task in quantitative finance bears the danger of fundamental mistakes and timing problems, why those can become horrible in interplay and how to avoid them.
The events will cover:
- NVIDIA CUDA, Mathematica, UnRisk, technologies, coverage, products, solutions, software engineering aspects - why they fit so well together
- Optimal use of the technologies - how to eliminate the usual trade off of elegance, accuracy, speed and robustness
- Analyzing massive data – a suite of statistical and computational functions to avoid misinterpretation of data set
- Model types, parameter identification, numerical methods – can model risk be quantified? The fit is good, why is the price so bad?
- Pricing and risk analytics of complex options – Why it has intrinsic fragility, when advanced volatility models are used and how to avoid it
- Implementation – The latest advantages of implementations on NVIDIA Tesla computers in the UnRisk / Mathematica framework
- Exclusive insight – full explanations of the technologies, advantages, limits, traps and improvements
- Practical example – live
Who should attend?
Quants, front office practitioners, risk professionals, researchers, who need to accelerate their time-to-insight and new perspectives in massive data and quantitative analytics.