Recommendations on More Legs

Sadly, I have not posted with the label If UnRisk was a ... for a while. But I find it still important. Why? I have introduced this topic not to artificially promote our level of innovativeness, but because I often ask myself: What would makers who care to sell products and services to people who care recommend us?


BTW, when I looked into If UnRisk was a Sound System I found that GENEVA Lab use the product extension from XS to XXL - I forgot about this when I wrote XL for Xmas.

But back to virtual recommendations. In my understanding strategic marketing is about anticipating requirements, market segment selection and the development and promotion of differential advantages.

And if I had ideas, I discussed them with the core team and ask questions, like what do you think about this idea? How would this influence our development cycles? What does this mean to our teams? ...

But, having played with this If UnRisk was a ... metaphors I started asking myself and the team questions like What would this leading marketer, designer, producer, ... recommend and how would this improve our marketing, promotion, design, development, team building, ...?

And it is amazing, it kind of prevents from falling into routine or even rut and it looks that questions that involve curiosity stimulate creativity enormously. It seems to be a feature of our brain - but I am not a neuroscientist ....

No, we are not in the sound system business, but we learned that deep design is so important to meet different requirements ...

Maybe I would have a different view now on most of the If UnRisk was a ... analogies, but I am increasingly convinced, from case to case, that the approach leads to better decisions.